What the Centre Provides:
- Italian and Spanish language classes included as part of our program.
- Zumba Dance and Yoga classes included as part of our internal program.
- Soccer /Multi-sports classes included as part of our program. Teaching Soccer, Cricket, AFL & Basketball.
- Olympic sports classes included as part of our program. Teaching Soccer, Hockey, Athletics and European Handball.
- Quality Care & Education for children 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
- Nurturing and Educational Environments welcoming all children and families.
- The daily menu for each week is approved by NSW Health. The menu offers foods from a variety of cultures, special dietary requirements are catered for and meals are planned to give at least 50% of the children’s daily requirements.
- Nappies & Wipes for children who are not yet toilet trained.
- School Readiness Program with a strong focus on numeracy and literacy for children 3-6 years of age.
- Qualified & Experienced Team of Educators.
- Full Intercom System
- Onsite Parking & Security
- Full Shaded Areas
- Brand New Equipment
- Softfall Areas, Natural Environments & Sandpits
- Online secure access to the daily program journal and children’s individual portfolio’s including observation, progress reports and goals
- University Trained Early Childhood Educators working within the centres and developing the educational programs
- Exciting annual incursions and events for children and all their family
- Munch and Move Program for all ages – Daily physical fitness and nutrition programs
Just bring your child a change of clothes & a hat!
Meals provided include:
- Breakfast Between 7.30am-8.30am
- Morning Tea 9.30am
- Lunch 11.30/12pm
- Afternoon Tea 2.30pm
- Late Afternoon Tea 5pm
Services may vary from centre to centre. Please check with our friendly staff.