Five Dock Great North Rd
Your childs home
Child Care Five Dock
Great North Rd
As a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of experience, Caring 4 Kids is a leading child care centre in Five Dock Great North Rd that has been providing quality child care and education for children from six weeks to six year of age.
Our strong and experienced team of educators are passionate about creating the best future for your child. From language programs to sports classes, we offer a range of internal programs that mould your child for a better future.
Our trained staffs not only stop with teaching numbers, letters and painting to the kids but are also well-versed in introducing great values such as respect and compassion among the kids. They receive regular training and update themselves with the latest teaching skills to start children on their way to becoming well-rounded people.
A decade of experience in the industry has crowned us as preferred care providers in Five Dock Great North Rd. We ensure that your child and family receive the attention that is second to none.
The qualified and highly experienced staffs at Caring 4 Kids are socially responsible individuals and encourage the children to become familiar with a variety of cultures and their customs.
How We Differ?
- Our centre is governed by the National Quality Framework and implements the National Curriculum called the Early Years Learning Framework.
- We offer various skill development programs to develop their strengths and interests.
- Consistent care within a flexible framework.
- Fun and welcoming atmosphere that develops your child’s potential.
- We provide awareness on current early childhood issues, standards, and practices.
Our daily menu for each week is approved by NSW Health and is derived from a variety of cultures. The everyday meals are planned in such a way to meet at least 50% of the children’s daily requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What ages of children do you accept?
At child care five dock, we accept kids from 6 weeks to 6 years. We have been offering quality care and education for over 10 years now! We offer effective School readiness/pre-school program within our high quality child care centres in Sydney, linking the kid’s home life and the child care in Five Dock, ensuring a consistency to the kid’s daily routine. Call (02) 9713 6077 to enrol your Kid today!
Do I get a daily report on my child’s activities?
We offer Online secure access to your child’s daily program journal and individual portfolio’s including observation, progress reports and goals. You will love the daily updates that you get on the story board, and you will not miss any of your child’s activities. We bet that you will be impressed with the professionalism and service the child care in Five Dock showers over your kid. Call (02) 9713 6077 to enquire now!
How do I choose the best of child care centres in Five Dock for my kid?
To enrol your kid in the best child care in Five Dock, you must visit the child care centre first and look for the following traits.
- Look if the children of the child care look happy and interact with each other and the staff happily.
- Is the room clean & organised with the toys and climbing structures arranged in an appropriate way, according to the age?
- Investigate if the staff is friendly, educated and the years they have served in the centre.
- Is the Child Care in Five Dock accredited?
- The other features – sun shades to protect the kid from sun, the standards for food preparation, nutritious menu, hygienic nappy changing area, and other security features.
Is there a scheduled meal time for your kids?
Yes, we do have a scheduled meal time for the kids in our child care in Five Dock. The daily menu we offer is approved by the NSW Health. We feed
- Breakfast between 7.30am-8.30am
- Morning Tea at 9.30am
- Lunch 11.30/12pm
- Afternoon Tea at 2.30pm
- Late Afternoon Tea at 5pm
What types of activities do you offer for the Kids?
At Caring 4 Kids child care Five Dock NSW, we provide appropriate activities for all ages – both indoors and outdoors to boost the motor skills and social skills in the toddlers and infants. Apart from this, we offer Zumba Dance, Yoga classes, Multi-sports classes - Soccer, Cricket, AFL & Basketball. Our play areas are fully shaded, with brand new equipment, with softfall areas and sandpits. We make sure that the infants and kids stay busy through the day.